Tiina Lehikoinen is a poet and an artist living in Siuro, Finland. She works with various mediums such as text, video, installations, paintings and comics. Lehikoinen is ex-editor of the Finnish poetry magazine Tuli&Savu and the Web Magazine Noesis. She is a member of The Union of Finnish Writers and Poesia co-operative.
KUKKIEN KAPINA. YÖ KERTOMUKSIA a short story collection was released in April 2020.
TERRA NOVA a collection of poems was released in April 2019.
recent solo and group exhibitions
– Jubilee exhibition of the Tampere Artists’ Association, Gallery Saskia 18.9.-14.10.2020, Tampere
– Kutikuti, Å-fest, a window gallery, 15.-28.2.2020, Porvoo
– Budding Centenarian – Jubilee exhibition of the Tampere Artists’ Association, Kunsthalle Helsinki 30.11.2019-5.1.2020, Helsinki
– Vailla loppua/ a process without end, Prosessigalleria 14.10.-17.11.2019, https://prosessigalleria.net/
– Luolakaupunki/Cave Town, Pikku Präntti (Small Print), a window gallery 1.-30.10.2019, Tampere
– Siirtymiä/Displacements, Cultural House Laikku 3.8.-1.9.2019, Tampere
– Levonille lasken luojani -podcast #125 www.podbean.com/eu/pb-4dbui-ee2c34
– Kirjailijavierailu Oodissa 28.5.2020: www.helsinkikanava.fi/fi/web/helsinkikanava/player/vod?assetId=56969353
new blog: L-E-X-I-C-O-N